Coca Cola - National Manager - Financial Services (4-7 yrs)
Executive Director and Chief Human Resources Officer, Indrajeet Sengupta talks about what sets HCCB apart as an Employer of Choice and Diversity at the WorkPlace. Learn what it takes to work with best companies in India, hit the play Icon.
Executive Director & Chief Human Resources Officer
National Manager - Financial Services
To supervise, assign, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for providing financial services within the company; and to perform a variety of technical tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility.
Title: National Manager-Financial Services
Function: Finance Controller
Work Location: Bangalore
Financial Reporting functions, financial services area including:
1. Ensures that company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies and IND AS/IFRS/USGAAP.
2. Responsible for reviewing monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure this compliance.
3. Oversees the general accounting function, which includes inter- company accounting, financial reporting, balance sheet management.
4. Provides technical accounting IND AS/IFRS/USGAAP guidance and support. At times, this may include involvement in special projects of due diligence and other activities surrounding acquisitions/dispositions.
5. Will interface with Business Heads on any deviations from the organizational process and system perspective flagged to the Financial Controllers.
6. Management reports on Board Decks, industry benchmark and other related MIS.
7. Coordinates work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records. Is further responsible for the implementation of agreed upon recommendations, related to areas of responsibility, resulting from the audit findings
Direct Reports: None
Geographical Scope: Pan India
Reports To: Financial Controller
- Internal Customers: Other sub functions in FSS/BSS, Zonal Finance and Taxation, Commercial and procurement department, Zonal finance managers at units/plants/region, HO Tax Cell
- External Customers: Tax Consultant, Lawyers, Law firms, Regulatory Authority
Qualifications: Bachelor's/PG Degree in Accountancy/Finance; CA / ICWA / MBA (Fin)
Experience: 4 to 7 years of experience in a mid-sized manufacturing company having manufacturing and sales activities in different states preferably FMCG.
- IND AS/IFRS/USGAAP Accounting & Reporting -Mastery
- Controls & Compliance (SOX & ICFR) - Working Knowledge
- Taxation -Working Knowledge
- Treasury & Cash Management -Working Knowledge
- Budgeting & MIS -Competent
- Commercials -Competent
- Ops Support -Competent
- Lives the Values
- Objective Analytical Thinking
- Takes Initiative to Deliver Results
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Works Effectively with Others and Influences Others
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well