Talent Acquisition at HCCB
Views:783 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Coca Cola - Manager - Strategic Procurement (2-3 yrs)
1. Provide skilled negotiation support for high value Repair and Maintenance spares and NPR / SPR capex category to ensure minimum / optimized costs / TCO.
2. Strategize and Create value pipeline using appropriate levers for this category.
Title: Manager - Strategic Procurement - MRO
Function: Strategic Procurement
Work Location: Bangalore
- Analyze category spend landscape and Identify different levers and opportunities,
- Develop and maintain medium and long-term category strategies to meet business objectives (e.g. best cost, quality, service,) aligning with existing and future business needs
- Create detailed execution plans to implement category strategy
- Create robust pipeline of value.
- Analyze track cost drivers to Identify and develop cost-cutting potential, target / should costing,
- Ensure efficient, cost-effective, processes along the entire value chain
- Ensure all necessary actions to maintain compliance to policies and guidelines.
- Manage suitable ad adequate supplier base to ensure fast and cost effective solution.
- Proactively collaborate with business partners and stakeholders to lead effectively contract negotiation with suppliers; develop negotiation approaches, fallback positions and acceptable terms and conditions
- Initiate and execute vendor rationalization plan(s) to optimize existing vendors to deliver cost reduction, supply assurance, quality improvement, innovation and increased vendor utility.
- Target lowest TCO and R&M cost reduction initiatives. Manage cost, cash inventory goals.
- Assist to establish vendor life-cycle strategy to oversee planning, sourcing and selection of new vendors
- Continually explore new technologies to optimize performance, efficiency, and transparency to stakeholders
Direct Reports: None
Grade (Internal Reference): 9
Geographical Scope: PAN India
Reports To: National Manager - Strategic Procurement
Internal Customers: BSS, Manufacturing, Finance Teams
External Customers: Lead/interface with Sourcing Group teams at local, regional,
Interface with Group Functions w.r.t. Category activities: Interact & collaborate with QA, Finance in cross-functional teams for category improvement
Qualifications: BE (Mech / Elect. / Inst.) or Bachelors- Degree in Supply Chain Management,
Post Graduate qualification in General / Materials Management from a reputed institute / university is preferable.
Experience: Minimum 6-8 years of relevant post qualification experience with at least 2-3 years at a middle/senior management level in the Procurement function in a similar industry, where he/she should have demonstrated strong commercial acumen in field of Engineering spared and or capex item procurement.
- Ability to analyze pricing structures, should cost modelling
- Understand and track cost drivers
- Ability to independently lead negotiations
- Understanding of contractual clauses
- Knowledge of e-tools, SAP, MS-Excel
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Adept at stakeholder management
- Negotiation and Bargaining skills
- Advanced excel and Good Presentation skills
- Curious on new developments and opportunities
- Strategic mindset
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Adept at stakeholder management
- Self-starter and result-oriented.
- Balance of Intelligence and EQ
Travel: 10 - 20%
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.