Coca Cola - Executive - Master Data Management (2-4 yrs)
Executive Director and Chief Human Resources Officer, Indrajeet Sengupta talks about what sets HCCB apart as an Employer of Choice and Diversity at the WorkPlace. Learn what it takes to work with best companies in India, hit the play Icon.
Executive Director & Chief Human Resources Officer
Job Objective :
The position will be responsible for the implementation and continued sustainability of a master data governance function for Masters. This position will be critical for the control and governance of master data on the SAP / other system application platform
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for updating, Correction, Maintenance of Master Data objects of supply chain, procurement, finance etc. across SAP and other application system.
- Consolidate and Centralize Master Data management across Zones at one location.
- Leverage data quality tools to identify bad and/or suspect data, automate data cleansing routines, and develop data quality scorecards to enforce accountability for data quality
- Developing MIS which are customer oriented and KPI trackers
- Ensuring efficient operations and coordination with internal and/or external stakeholders; develop, implement and recommend process improvements
- Support in various internal and external audits, ISO, Responsible care and others
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree from reputed institute.
- Minimum Work : 2-4 years' experience in Master Data Management or handling /managing data as part of IT/functional team
Job Requirement :
IT Knowledge: Knowledge of SAP, MS Office and all reporting tools in HCCB.