Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:1317 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Co-Head - Legal - BFSI/Broking (15-25 yrs)
Co Head - Legal (BFSI/Broking)
- Prosecute and defend all litigations by or against the company, handle all regulatory adjudications, enquiry proceedings, statutory actions, and investigations.
- Engage, brief and coordinate with external counsels for conducting Court cases.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations, keeping in view the applicable laws, regulations, and rulings of law courts and other competent authorities.
- Apply effective legal risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues.
- Lead and manage team of Legal experts.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external agencies, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Provide clarification on legal language or terminologies to everyone in the organization.
- Draft/vet and clear for execution agreements and other legal documents ensuring the company's legal interests and rights.
- Give accurate and timely legal advice to stake holders on legal issues arising in their day-to-day business operations.
- Carry out your legal works with absolute integrity and responsibility.
- Keep abreast with the developments and amendments in the legal domains related your functions.
- Candidate may be required to travel all over India.
Education : Bachelor of Laws - LLB, Master of Laws - LLM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.