CMS Info Systems - Manager/Senior Manager - Learning & Development (10-16 yrs)
1. To lead the implementation of Organizational Development and Learning & Development Strategies; plan and manage policies implementation, budget and reporting against agreed performance measures.
2. Lead the OD and Learning function, managing the implementation of plans and strategies by maximizing the resource of the whole team and contracting with external partners as required to deliver on agreed plans.
3. Responsible to oversee the implementation of a culture of continuous learning and development aligned with the requirements of the Strategic Plan and operational plans.
4. Lead the development of integrated systems to support learning, objective setting and development planning maximizing the potential of CMS.
5. Responsible to implement and monitor the LMS
6. Design and create a repository of e-modules for key learning programmes including byte size modules
7. Identification of Subject Matter Experts within the organization to leverage on conducting virtual training programmes.
8. Responsible for development and implementation of the Leadership & Management Development Framework, delivering key performance targets and key corporate objectives.
9. To review strategy and policy development and provide specialist, authoritative advice on the implications for the organization and to design policy solutions that meet organizational strategic requirements.
10. To design and facilitate the implementation of change management programs to support cultural & organizational change and performance improvement in line with organizational values.
11. Work with the CHRO to ensure the implications of operational & organizational development activity are fully understood and there is an integrated response to delivery across both these functions. This involves joint planning to ensure maximization of resources and monitoring the effective delivery of HR and OD services against operational plans.
12. Working with key stakeholders, participate in the delivery of training programs for senior staff groups across the organization.