Executive - HR at CMS Info Systems Ltd
Views:2292 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
CMS Info Systems - Manager - Business Finance - CA (6-8 yrs)
Qualification- CA (full time)
Working days (6 days)-Monday-Saturday
- Responsible for supporting diverse strategic issues across businesses and functions. Support business by identifying growth opportunities, strategic planning process, strategic planning content development, long terms trends and outlook, competitive intelligence
- Provide qualitative & quantitative analysis of financial services market trends, competitive landscape and product dynamics to highlight productivity improvements, growth opportunities and new markets.
- Formulating budgets, implementing systems /procedures, preparing key reports and communicating financial updates to local and corporate teams.
- Leading business partnership to drive results.
- Leading financial forecasting systems for providing accurate future results, rolling forecasts & budgets.
- Monitoring overall functioning of internal processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to facilitate smooth business functioning.
- Preparation of Monthly MIS and variance analysis
- Actively provide reports and insights that facilitate business decision making
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.