Executive - HR at CMS Info Systems Ltd
Views:2257 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
CMS Info Systems - Manager - Business Finance - CA (6-8 yrs)
Qualification- CA (full time)
Working days (6 days)-Monday-Saturday
- Responsible for supporting diverse strategic issues across businesses and functions. Support business by identifying growth opportunities, strategic planning process, strategic planning content development, long terms trends and outlook, competitive intelligence
- Provide qualitative & quantitative analysis of financial services market trends, competitive landscape and product dynamics to highlight productivity improvements, growth opportunities and new markets.
- Formulating budgets, implementing systems /procedures, preparing key reports and communicating financial updates to local and corporate teams.
- Leading business partnership to drive results.
- Leading financial forecasting systems for providing accurate future results, rolling forecasts & budgets.
- Monitoring overall functioning of internal processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to facilitate smooth business functioning.
- Preparation of Monthly MIS and variance analysis
- Actively provide reports and insights that facilitate business decision making