Assistant Manager HR at CMS Info Systems Ltd
Views:1576 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
CMS Info Systems - Director - Technical Operations (15-25 yrs)
- Technical, operational, networks, IoT and infrastructure oversight for ATM managed services solutions
- Shall be responsible for ensuring operational excellence with the help of Technology injection in Managed Services of ATMs for our customers which are banks.
- Aware of possibilities with various technologies such as Bluetooth, video surveillance, beacons, NFCs, mobile and GPS, etc. and come up with various use cases to solve real-life business challenges and issues using combination of technology and improved business processes
- Preferred candidate will have experience with Cash Logistics or Managed Service Provider for ATM or Bank ATM management experience.
- Will own P&L responsibility for SLA compliance with various customers
- Shall be responsible for achieving incentive targets by exceeding SLA mandates
- Creates baseline before acceptance into service for new ATMs
- Minimize front-side penalties through real-time monitoring and proactive management of issues, warnings, outliers, deviations and document it properly for further use
- Recover penalties out of back to back SLA non-compliance from various third-parties
- Manage vendor and partner ecosystem
- Lead, provide guidance to contract management team, infrastructure, technical architect and monitoring teams
- Manage and mitigate risks
- Own customer satisfaction, attend and defend CMS in customer review meetings, advocate customer views inside CMS MS organization
- Create a measurement framework to ascertain operational excellence, monitor it over a period of time and bring in step change in the operational performance
- Hire, coach, mentor and perform annual reviews for all direct reports to create high performance teams.
Qualities we are looking for :
- Tech services company experience or cash logistics company experience of more than 15 years
- Post-graduate in management preferred.
- Possess demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment by being a good team player with the ability to deal with change, mentor, train, share knowledge, and pitch in where needed.
- Excellent communicator
- Technology awareness especially new age technology, hands-on shall be preferred
- Operational experience shall be a big plus
ABOUT CMS Info Systems Limited :
CMS is India's largest Cash Management and Payment Solutions firm, and the world's fourth largest ATM Cash Management company. With a network spanning over 100,000 ATM's and retail outlets, CMS is uniquely positioned as the company that literally serves as the 'circulation system' of the country's economy. Clients include all the leading banks in the country, along with financial institutions and top retail chains.
In 2015 Baring Private Equity Asia, Asia's largest private equity fund bought a 100% stake in the company. CMS is headed by Rajiv Kaul, former country manager Microsoft India and known industry leader.
Read more: http://www.cms.com