Assistant Manager HR at CMS Info Systems Ltd
Views:648 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CMS Info Systems - Associate Director - Sales - Managed Services (15-25 yrs)
- Responsible for driving sales, revenue and profitability for the region.
- Identify potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Responsible to plan strategy for business growth and to gain wider market share.
- Responsible for closing new business deals by coordinating/integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Serve as an agent in the company with a view to achieve budgeted sales
- Managing / servicing existing client relationships and bringing in new relationships through referrals or active solicitation.
- Discovering and exploring opportunities by analyzing market strategies
- Should be a go getter who can work on large accounts independently especially in financial services domain
- Should build relationship with key decision maker at customer location with efficient account management.
Experience and Background:
- Post Graduate in business management with min 15 years of experience
- Preferred experience into software solution sales/Consultative sales in BFSI Sector
- Corporate Sales experience across industries
- Handled Business portfolio minimum worth of 1 crore+ (INR)
- Possess demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment by being a good team player with the ability to deal with change, mentor, train, share knowledge, and pitch in where needed.
- Excellent communicator
- Technology awareness especially new age technology, hands-on shall be preferred
ABOUT CMS INFOSYSTEMS LTD
CMS is India's largest Cash Management and Payment Solutions firm, and the world's fourth largest ATM Cash Management company. With a network spanning over 100,000 ATM's and retail outlets, CMS is uniquely positioned as the company that literally serves as the 'circulation system' of the country's economy. Clients include all the leading banks in the country, along with financial institutions and top retail chains.
In 2015 Baring Private Equity Asia, Asia's largest private equity fund bought a 100% stake in the company. CMS is headed by Rajiv Kaul, former country manager Microsoft India and known industry leader.
Read more: http://www.cms.com