HR Executive at CMS Infosystems Ltd
Views:480 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
CMS Info Systems - Associate Director - Legal (12-13 yrs)
- Independently review, draft and advise on routine agreements;
- Liaising with internal clients, outside legal counsel, colleagues and staff to manage day today functioning of the team, including contractual negotiations;
- Independently review tenders (Request for Proposals) issued by Clients, Proposals and Engagement Letters submitted to the Client.
- Developing formats /templates for various types of Agreement
- Assist the legal head in resolving overall legal matters/issues.
- To update the litigation and contract softwares and ensure necessary MIS is prepared;
- Keep records of all the billing and other engagements with the external lawyers;
- Participate in special projects as assigned from time to time that has impact on company strategic initiatives.