Executive - HR at CMS Info Systems Ltd
Views:372 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
CMS Info Systems - Associate Director - Information Technology (15-20 yrs)
Note : Candidates experienced in ERP and Navision will only be preferred
- Managing Microsoft Dynamic ERP (Navision) NAV Version 2016, Customized development, Business Intelligence & Mobility solution
- Responsible for optimizing business process in ERP & SLM CRM through IT tools by enhancing the alignment between business processes and information technology.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes including automation through information systems.
- Understanding and gathering complex system requirements from the business users and documenting the same.
- Evaluating proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Analyses the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems;
- Ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Working and monitoring on system controls & Roles and Responsibility of users
- Build and maintain vendor relationships and evaluate software products purchase
- Developing Business Analytical reports in Power BI based on given requirements
- Guiding team for functional & ERP technical support
- End-to-End Project Management
- Driving system related Audit points and work on recommendations (Handling ITGC Audits)
Major Projects in Application :
- Navision ERP
- Microsoft Power BI
- Billing Automation
- MS-Conveyance application
- API integration with SBI, Maximus & HSBC
- Email notification & Daily alerts reports
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.