Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CMS
Views:2313 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
CMS Info Systems - Associate Director - Finance - CA (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for supporting diverse strategic issues across businesses and functions.
- Support business by identifying growth opportunities, strategic planning process, strategic planning content development, long term trends & outlook, competitive intelligence
- Provide quantitative & qualitative analysis of financial services, market trends, competitive landscape and product dynamics to highlight productivity improvements, growth opportunities and new markets
- Formulating budgets, implementing systems/procedures, preparing key reports and communicating financial updates to local and corporate teams
- Leading business partnership to drive results.
- Leading financial forecasting systems for providing accurate future results, rolling forecasts & budgets.
- Monitoring over all functioning of internal processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to facilitate smooth business functioning
- Preparation of Monthly MIS and variance analysis
- Analyse revenues and cost and provide trends
- Actively provide reports and insights that facilitate business decision making.