Lead Talent Acquisition at CMR Group of Institutions
Views:3970 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
CMR Group of Institutions - Head - Admissions & Marketing Communications (10-15 yrs)
Role Purpose :
- The Head of Admissions, MarCom will be responsible for the development and successful implementation of a strategic plan and for ensuring that the following strands are brought together under one umbrella:
Admissions : to oversee student recruitment and develop and implement recruitment strategies to ensure that the university's recruitment targets are met; to be responsible for all aspects of the university's admissions process with a view to maximising the number of enquiries, visits, registrations and joiners, whilst ensuring that retention levels remain strong.
Marketing : to take responsibility for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for the whole university and to act as - brand guardian . To promote and develop the university's image and reputation amongst its key constituencies including parents and the wider community
Communications : to oversee and maintain continuous dialogue and feedback with key internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that the university communicates in a consistent, professional and prompt fashion. Oversight of key literature, the university's website and its social media.
Events : management of / guidance on all student recruitment and public relations events from open days to speech days, including social events and special occasions.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of the university's strategic focus and will be responsible for providing strategic planning and leadership in each of the areas named above and will line manage the admissions and marketing team.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Management and leadership :
- This is a crucial leadership role and will report to the Founder and Managing Director and will be a key member of the university's Leadership Team.
- The Head of Admission, MarComm will be responsible for the marketing and admissions team which will comprise: Admissions Counsellors, Marketing Communications Manager and team. S/he will inspire, motivate and guide everyone who contributes to the marketing and admissions functions and will provide training and mentoring as necessary.
Planning and Reporting :
- The Head of Admissions, Marketing and Communications will take responsibility for developing a dovetailed admissions and marketing strategy and supporting action plans detailing marketing and admissions activities designed to meet the strategic needs and objectives of the University. Based on appropriate research, these plans will set out the targets, priorities, timetable and resourcing of marketing and admissions activities.
Admissions Management :
- Manage each campus university administration team and admissions officers, who will assist in the administration of the admissions process and work closely with them to ensure the database meets the needs of the admissions department and to provide database training and development where appropriate.
- Oversee the process for all admissions enquiries and requests for prospectuses ensuring the processes as a whole are timely, effective, efficient and mirror best practice
- Develop best practice admissions management processes and accompanying follow up and relationship management practices for the university to ensure that all families are nurtured from enquiry through to registration and assessment
- Ensure that the assessment process is a well-managed, personal and positive experience for students and parents alike, taking every opportunity to positively influence decision making throughout the assessment and offer process
I. Event Management :
- Project & manage arrangements for Open Days and other visits by prospective parents and students working closely with the university's administration team
- Continuously review school events, offering suggestions for new ones and improvements to existing ones
II. Data management :
- Implement and manage a system of regular forecasting of admissions figures via dashboards.
- Maintain the database, ensuring that all information on the enquiry form and in subsequent interactions by phone, email or in-person is captured and recorded to facilitate proactive admissions management
- Track, manage, analyse and report on all elements of the admissions process including enquiries, visits, registrations, assessments, new joiners and premature leavers
- Conduct regular analysis of the source of business, including a geographical analysis, to aid marketing planning
III. Relationship Management :
- With the Admissions Counselors, to be the face and voice of the university, a welcoming, warm, professional and efficient point of contact between prospective families/agents and the university.
- Ensure that all front of house staff and those involved with admissions and assessment, offer a consistently warm welcome and outstanding customer care, offering advice and training where necessary
- Oversee communications with prospective parents by telephone or email and at university events
Marketing and Communications Management :
Manage the Marketing Communication Manager and the team who will assist in the implementation of the following marketing and communication activities:
I. Recruitment :
- Raise awareness of the university in its key markets to ensure sufficient enquiries of the right calibre are generated for the desired number of entrants at each entry point
- Develop community relations initiatives in order to raise the profile of the university in the area and support its strategic recruitment aims
II. Retention :
- Meet retention targets by developing and implementing an internal marketing programme and ongoing dialogue with stakeholders to monitor feedback and test ideas
III. Brand management :
- Manage all elements of the university's brand to ensure that the brand remains consistent with the values, personality and objectives of the university and that brand guidelines are implemented consistently across all marketing activity
IV. PR :
- Develop the university's PR strategy across key markets ensuring the university benefits from close relationships with Editors and other key media personnel of the local, regional, national and educational press.
- Working with the Marketing Communications team, ensure that the university maintains a continuous stream of newsworthy items showcasing the breadth and quality of each university's activities across both digital and traditional media
- Keep abreast of local, regional, national and educational press to ensure the university is proactive and writes appropriate articles on current issues with a view to developing an improved regional profile
V. Advertising :
- Manage and measure the university's current - advertising year and make recommendations for when, where and how to advertise
VI. Digital :
- Provide content, style management and design oversight of the university website ensuring that it is pertinent to target audiences
- Ensure the website is kept up to date and is living, breathing, the dynamic reflection of the university, regularly updated with a steady stream of news and content
- Develop and implement a Search Engine Optimisation programme, ensuring that the university consistently appears on the first page for key search terms
- Oversee the university's social media activity, advising on the appropriate channels, messages and activity; manage the university's presence on networking / social media sites
- Manage the reporting of the key digital metrics, including Google Analytics and social media statistics, to inform future marketing activity
VII. Marketing collateral :
- Manage the existing suite of publications and make recommendations for any additional/alternative publications
- Oversee the production of additional communication material, branded items and signage as required
- Manage the university's relationship with its external suppliers e.g. printers
- 5+ years of experience in working in a similar capacity
- Intensive experience sales & marketing design, brand management would be a plus.
Required Core Competencies include :
- Outstanding organizational skills and high attention to detail; outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is of utmost importance.
- Strong work-ethic, detail-driven, and a commitment to doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, delegate, and lead by example.
- Proficient with technology, including audiovisual devices/aids, projectors, and other adaptations
Professional Background :
- Bachelors and or Master's degree from a reputed college or university is preferred.
- International experience will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.