Senior HR - Talent Acquisition at CMR Group of Institution
Views:712 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
CMR Group of Institution - Head - Operations (5-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
Process alignment and codification:
- Streamline and strengthen administrative processes followed by all campus offices and bring in efficiency of operations across all campuses.
- Design and put in action a very elaborate process manual covering all non-academic processes. This would involve:
- Understanding existing processes
- Identifying gaps, if any and scope for improvement
- Putting together the ideal process manual including process descriptions, flow charts, templates for documentation etc.
- Rolling out these processes across all campuses
- Periodically audit/monitor process compliances and propose recommendations to further strengthen processes.
2. Systems Development and Process Manuals:
- Develop, document and implement school-wide non-instructional systems and procedures that ensure operational excellence within the school. Systems include but are not limited to: Safety and Security, procurement, Inventory and asset management, compliance tracking, new campus set and existing campus readiness manuals and budget management.
- Capture and organize key school data with reliability for the creation and completion of various compliance reports
- Manage and successfully complete all necessary compliance reporting Local and State government agencies such such as BBMP and BDA etc.
- Ensure that all fire, life, and safety regulations and procedures are implemented ensuring the well being of all school staff and students.
4. Procurement, Inventory and Asset Management:
- Manage procurement processes for books, housekeeping, cleaning, lab, stationery, IT, furniture, equipment, library, TRC to ensure the school has all necessary supplies
- Maintain accurate inventory records of the schools assets.
- Ensure that an Asset Register is developed and maintained for all school assets.
5. New Campus Set-up and Facilities Management:
- Be responsible for all CMR K-12,Ekya Schools and CMR PU Colleges ( HRBR, BTM and ITPL), their maintenance, development and efficient use and ensure that appropriate records are maintained and progress is made.
- Create and coordinate new building hand-over, including all functional rooms, restrooms, keys etc.
- Develop manuals for equipment and areas, for example and not limited to, STP, cabling.
- Develop standard school signage system, fire evacuation process etc.
- Work with the Facilities manager to monitor and evaluate work of on-site contractors, and negotiate reductions or remedial work where appropriate.
- Oversee the purchase, repair and maintenance of furniture, equipment and fittings.
- Ensure complete campus readiness before the start of the academic year including scrapping unwanted assets/papers, fixing all repairs, completing maintenance works for building cleaning, water plants,
6. IT Services:
- Have oversight of IT services working with external provider and internal IT technician.
- Manage and monitor IT and Systems. Services and devices include and are not restricted to CCTV, Internet, Cyberroam, Exotel, biometric, photocopiers, printers, devices and system.
- Ensure that an Asset Register is developed and maintained for all IT assets that have been provided to all employees.
7. Financial Administration Functions:
- Review and approve spending (check requests, purchase orders, reimbursements, etc.) up to agreed-upon thresholds; prepare larger expense requests for review by Founder and Managing Director.
- Responsible for petty cash disbursement and approvals.
- Ensure invoices are paid on time through ensuring cheques are signed promptly and all invoices are passed onto the finance team
- 5+ years of experience in working with K-12 schools in a similar capacity with proven experience in operations, business, finance/accounting, and/or administration
Required Core Competencies include:
- Strategic thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit that maximize available resources and develop excellent, sustainable outcomes
- Solid organizational and time-management skills, including the ability to advance numerous competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to coordinate activities across team members at multiple locations
- Adaptability and comfort working in a complex, fast-paced environment that demands continuous learning and improvement
- Outstanding organizational skills and high attention to detail; outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is of utmost importance.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's Degree in related field preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.