HR Consultant at Kranium HR
Views:4547 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Cluster Sales Manager - Unsecured Business Loan - FinTech (7-9 yrs)
Cluster Sales Manager - Maharashtra - FinTech
We are looking for young, energetic, passionate and result oriented Cluster Manager - Sales for Unsecured Business Loan product to SMEs in India.
Designation : Cluster Sales Manager - Maharashtra
Location : Pune
Desired Experience : 7-9 years of relevant experience and ability to manage multiple locations and manage high performance sales teams.
Desired candidate will lead the development of the region allocated. Prime deliverable is to achieve business targets for the entire product with effective control and supervision of all Network relationships. Cluster Manager will work to improve sales team's productivity, network relations and services, and surpassing AOP/goals. Build impactful strategies do drive volumes and build network relationships in the locations.
- Sourcing Unsecured Business Loan (UBL) cases in the market/region through Partner Network / Reference.
- Lead a result oriented team and is responsible for managing the Cluster profitability. Ensuring high quality service and optimal Network Relationship Management
- Conduct periodic strategic review of the business portfolio across the locations allocated.
- Define and implement necessary strategies and processes to ensure high level of performance.
- Collaborate with other functions (Ops, Marketing, Credit etc.) to ensure sales team gets the necessary support to develop and grow business and achieve targets.
- Generate leads through various activities - Seminars, Deployments, local engagement etc
- Resolving customer queries to help proper loan sanction & disbursement.
- Maximize performance of sales team by identifying training needs and ensure delivery of training takes place.
- Maintaining punctuality, discipline and high level of morality in tune with the ethics & values of Niyogin.
- Cost control
Job Responsibilities will also include
- Financial assessment of SME clients and sourcing to be in line with the credit policy/norms.
- Assess the customers based on customer financial documents, FI report, Bureau reports (CIBIL, etc.) and Personal Discussion.
- Smartly figuring out customer's credential and perform tele-verification of the customer Should conduct risk analysis and mitigation of risk at your level
- Ensure timely disbursal's after loan sanction
- Periodic monitoring of customer and business and look for early warning signals
- Monitor the performance of the portfolio based on Non Starters & Early Delinquency across sourcing channels, products, customer segments, etc.
- Resolve audit queries if any and to avoid same in future
- Recommend changes in existing policies and suggest new requirements as per market requirements and opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to KYC / AML screening requirements of the organization
- Ensure that there is no compromise on the Quality of Credit & maintain a healthy portfolio
- Good interpersonal skills.Result oriented with a positive outlook and ability to convince clients, seniors and subordinates across functions and be a solution provider.
- Ability to analyze and think strategically.
- System and process orientation
- Quality orientation
- Problem-solving ability
- Customer Service Orientation
- Entrepreneurial and able to build strong network
- Strong track record of leading teams to deliver stretch projects with high impact
- Willing to travel across region - will need to travel 70% of time in a month.
- Strong sales track record during their career.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of computers including MS Office and Google Drives
- Functional competencies, knowledge of product as well as markets about SME, Business loans in the geography. Have sound knowledge of local references, deep penetration of the local market and good rapport with the business segments in the geography
- Analytical skills and understanding of financial statements. Flair for numbers and ability to track movement of numbers.
Qualification : minimum Graduate. Post Graduates can also apply.
Age Criteria : 35 years maximum
Compensation : As per industry standard.