HR Recruiter at Daffodil HR Services
Views:1144 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Cluster Manager - Logistics - Pitstop - IIT (4-14 yrs)
Key Responsibilities Area -
- Complete ownership for overall operation of Pitstop (changeover station)
- Driver planning and availability at the Pitstop for incoming vehicle
- Deploying technology to revolutionize the way relay trucking works in the network.
- Collaborate with Tech team to eliminate inefficiencies
- Come up with initiatives to optimize cost and efficiencies in the relay network
- Ensure that the lifestyle of truck drivers(pilots) are fully monitored of and are in line with the overall mission of company - Pilot First. Take innovative steps to improve on the same.
- Establish SOPs to ensure that standardized processes are created and implemented across the organization
- Experience - minimum of 4 year
- B.Tech from IIT/Tier I Institutes
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- High on ownership
- Entrepreneurial and go-getter attitude
- High on empathy
CTC 25 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.