Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:617 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Cluster Manager - Core Industrial Relations - Manufacturing Industry (15-18 yrs)
Cluster Manager - Core Industrial Relations Corporate Role - Manufacturing Industry
CLUSTER MANAGER IR / ER - CORPORATE ROLE - MANUFACTURING / PROCESS INDUSTRY
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Develops implements, manages and administers policies and programs related to employment, employee relations, wage and salary administration, training, orientation, safety, health and benefits effectively and in accordance with company policy and governmental regulations.
- Communicates and works with corporate HR on specific questions, problems or policy interpretation.
- Manages the employment process of hourly and salary employees for the plant including recruitment, selection, offers of employment, relocation and new hire orientation process in compliance with company policy and governmental regulations.
- Oversees the administration of salary administration and performance evaluation programs established by the corporation through effective communication to managers and employees on company guidelines and ensuring compliance with Human Resources, HRIS and Payroll procedures.
- Proposes and oversees the administration approved wage administration programs by researching the appropriate local or regional markets, communicating programs effectively to managers and employees, and ensuring approved programs and pay practices are followed.
- Effectively communicates the company's health and welfare benefit programs and provides advice or acts as liaison with insurance providers and corporate office when problems or non-routine situations evolve.
- Oversees and administers other employment benefits such as vacation, service recognition awards, educational assistance, etc. and maintains all human resources related record keeping in compliance with company policy and governmental regulations.
- Develops, administers, and/or selects training programs for personnel as needs arise and coordinates or conducts training sessions to promote a well-educated and safety conscious work environment.
- Oversees and coordinates all necessary safety related tasks including training, inspections, internal audits, reporting and compliance with governmental regulations.
- Managing Multi -Union Employee Relations.
Candidate Requirement :
- MBA - Full Time
- From any Manufacturing Industry with Plant / Corporate experience preferred
- From Maharastra / Gujarat / Goa / M.P - Only Apply
Narayan - 9819147645
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.