Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:2205 Applications:607 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Cluster HR Head - Healthcare (12-25 yrs)
Cluster Head HR - Healthcare
- Looking for candidates with 12+ years of experience handling End to End HR Operations/ ,Generalist experience required.
- 6 day working - Monday to Saturday
- Candidates from Hospital / Hotel industry preferred.
- To facilitate the Unit to identify the needs, analyze the requirements for the range of functions like manpower, Statutory and PMS and propose a budget as per the Operations/business in order to seek budgetary approval and managing the recruitment function to ensure the positions are closed and the gaps do not impact the operational efficiency.
- Ensuring that policies and employee relations are taken care by the team and monitoring the employee details and ensuring that the team validates the same accuracy to process error-free Salary processing of employees.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends
- Budgets relating to the Human Resource function
- Preparation, monitoring & control
- Good in relationship and doctor management
- Leading, directing, motivating and developing the assigned Human Resources Team to ensure that the right level of service and support is provided to the Business.
- Responsible for all HR related documentation and administrative processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.