Recruiter at Search For Me
Views:1514 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Cluster Head - Human Resources - Manufacturing Plant (10-30 yrs)
We are in the process of sourcing a Cluster HR Head for a FMCG Company to be based at Corporate Office and handling their manufacturing plant located at PAN INDIA.
These plants are BUFFALO MEAT PLANTS
- The said position will be heading the Manufacturing HR operations for PAN India comprising of more than 9 Manufacturing plants.
- The organization is a 152 year old company with exports in almost every major country globally.
- The Position would report to the CHRO - INDIA.
- The position is confidential and it is not possible for us to reveal all the details. However, we will discuss in detail before sharing your resume with the organisation.
Position : Cluster HR Head (Similiar to Associate Director Level)
Reporting To : Director and Manufacturing HR- India.
Reportees: Site HR Managers (approximately 6 HR managers)
Based Location : Mumbai
Accountabilities & Responsibilities for all Manufacturing sites. :
- To partner Functions in alignment with HR strategies to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. Driving employee Capability and to build a robust performance driven culture across manufacturing sites to ensure employees feels connected and committed towards business goal.
- Responsible for Manpower Planning, Talent Acquisition and Management & Retention for all Manufacturing sites.
- Forecast talent needs, Prepare HR budgets, Develop TA strategy, Recruitment Analytics, and Resourcing plan. To ensure staffing needs are met appropriately. Set up selections standards and tools based on talent profile required.
- Talent Management: Formulate skills and competencies Development programs. Conduct monthly RnR (Rewards & Recognition) programs across different levels. Attrition Management, conduct exit interviews and initiate corrective recommendations for all Manufacturing sites.
- Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with the other stakeholders to develop solutions, programs and policies. for all Manufacturing sites.
- Partnering management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention for all Manufacturing sites.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Custodian of the entire Learning Management - for all Manufacturing sites.
- Responsible for all Employee Communications, Employee Relations Mgmt, Employee Involvement & Engagement
- Developing Manpower rationalization Strategies by focusing restructuring, redeployment and automation.
- Streamlining the HR processes to drive change management smoothly.
- Fostering HR talent analytics by rationalizing talent through various people development forums.