Cluster Credit Manager - LAP - NBFC (7-14 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing overall credit and risk functions for the region assigned to him.
- Responsible for processing and underwriting of LAP deals as per credit policy.
- Maintaining defined TATs for approval.
- To facilitate business team achieve monthly/annual business targets.
- To ensure adherence to credit policy and defined processes, TAT management, PD management, CAM quality and Fraud Risk Management.
- To maintain the portfolio Quality.
- Responsible for collections, delinquency and NCL management.
- Responsible for PDD monitoring and collateral management.
- Coordination with Operations team for disbursal and PDD process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.