Talent Acquisition Specialist at Club Mahindra
Views:2914 Applications:820 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
Club Mahindra - Manager/Senior Manager - Marketing - Campaigns (8-15 yrs)
- Strategize on the Marketing Communication calendar for direct marketing channels (email/ SMS/ WhatsApp/ Push Notification/ IVR) to achieve Annual/ Quarterly/ Monthly set targets against KPI's.
- Conceptualize Member Campaigns to increase the number of 'unique members holidayed', improve occupancy and F&B revenue for Club Mahindra Resorts.
- Drive referral lead generation through digital engagement initiatives and personalised communications to members
- Develop a data driven strategy for key initiatives which impact overall organization objectives.
- Build audience segments, defining channels for effective reach, plan and implement A/B and multi-variance testing.
- Define key metrics, track the campaign performances, and derive insights to implement for future campaigns.
- Designing/ creating analysis dashboards on weekly basis and reporting to higher management
- In-depth understanding of CRM tools like salesforce and Clever tap
- Work closely with the Analytics, Campaign Management agency and all key stakeholders of the organization to define and implement Customer Lifecycle Management and areas of improvement.
- Assist different teams (Digital, Sales, Member Relations & Special Projects) to execute campaigns to members through the automation platform.
- Co-ordinate with the advertising agency, analytics agency, IT, Member Relations team for effective roll-out of member campaigns.
- Ensure that all communication is in line with the Brand Guidelines and follows the governance models
Desired Qualifications: - Post Graduation in Marketing Management (MBA)
- 8 Years of Work Experience in Marketing
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- You have prior experience within Brand Management.
- You have strong experience in business analytics, consumer insights development, a solid understanding of core marketing levers.
Note: - Candidates worked with CRM agencies who have some experience on Martech tools like Salesforce & Clevertap will be preferred.