HR Manager at Club Factory
Views:12095 Applications:1161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:249
Club Factory - Senior Manager - Finance (8-10 yrs)
About the company :
- The Company is an E-commerce platform present across multiple geographies, high-growth, VC backed rapidly growing across Home, Lifestyle & Fashion categories. Launched in the year 2016, it is the largest cross-border commerce firm in India.
- The Company is a leading e-commerce platform for the curation of highly desirable goods for purchase (B2C) combined with an enabling platform (B2B) for merchants to sell their products. The company has been able to crack the product market fit for both B2B and B2C business models to ensure sustained long-term profitable growth.
- We aspire to be a billion-dollar company by 2019, with a hundred & thousands of retailers and over 20 million customers.
Accounting and Reporting :
- Working on business finance for creating budgets as part of their financial planning strategies.
- Manage accounting team for day to day operations.
- Should be well versed with the finalization of the Profit & Loss & Balance Sheet statement with schedules.
People Development :
- Coaches and develops staff and identifies training needs
- Motivates the team for achieving department and units objectives
- Regularly evaluates training effectiveness of staff members
- Talent management of all subordinates
- effectively prioritizes work streams and related resources
Education : CA with 4-6 years- experience, a mix of BIG4 & Ecommerce
Key Challenges of the job :
- Multiple interfaces across all locations and functions
- Dealing with government agencies
- Satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Keeping technical knowledge current in a dynamic environment