Talent Manager at Club Factory
Views:2030 Applications:553 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Club Factory - Business Development Role - Women's Category (3-5 yrs)
This role entails category management based on deep customer centricity, strong analytics, sharp planning and story-telling coupled with product/tech understanding for an enhanced customer experience.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Understand Women's Category in Indian market.
- Checking topline and bottomline (products and seller), product returns and inventory.
- Onboarding any strategically important seller to the category. For example - Top sellers of Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal.
- Great understand of CF user base and price point, can identify the most suitable sellers and products for CF.
- Great communication and cooperation skill which could bring CF the best product with best offer.
- Regular follow up with topsellers for smoothening order dispatch process
- Planning and developing the Product range with pricing to compete with other portals.
- Closely working with BPs for product development and various product promotion (like extreme, weekend promo, Flash sale, etc).
- Attending any cross department seller related queries - CS, Legal, LM team.
- Selecting products for promotions and asking for discounts for those promotions
- New seller and market development ability.
- Good analysis skill, data driven, sensitive to any change in the category and the reason behind that.
- Educational background - Graduation, MBA is preferred.
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion, Highly analytical.
- Willing to take calculated risks to grow the category.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of technology and business, must be willing to learn.
- Ability to connect with people across teams & levels