Cloudtail - Manager - Instock Management (6-12 yrs)
Type : People Manager
- Complete Understanding of end-to-end supply chain and complex modeling of workflows for Category
- Provide specific cost reduction and waste removal opportunities within and across categories and external support teams
- Identify and articulate strategic importance of metrics as a basis for managing tradeoffs, improving the customer experience and making decisions with internal and external stakeholders
- To create long-term category solutions that automate or simplify category processes
- Identify opportunities to enhance relationships with key or strategic vendors
- Will be in involved in Negotiation of operational changes with vendors in partnership with Vendor Manager to drive supply chain improvements
- Work closely with vendor leadership and/or operations senior leaders on strategies to reduce cost, lead time, and waste across the end-to-end supply chain
- Deliver maximum product availability in the category ensuing healthy inventory level and optimal supply chain set-up
- Drive system/process improvements working with technical teams, vendor operations, and inventory management.
- Prepare and analyze financial metrics to improve efficiency of our inventory position
- Be solution-oriented & integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making and problem solving
- Manager, Instock Managers are responsible for attracting talent and making the right hiring decision, setting goals and resource planning for the team
a. Create mechanisms to help onboard new talent to organization by continuously building network of talent inside and outside of company.
b. Effectively coach and give feedback to direct reports to help develop talent and support career development
c. Set and balance goals across team to optimize performance against department goals and employee development
Job Specifications :
Education : Graduation or MBA(Preferred)
Relevant Experience :
- 5+years of experience and proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
- 2+ years of team handling experience
- Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a high level of flexibility and commitment
- Proven influencing abilities.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization
Good to have :
- Experience with improvement techniques such as SAP etc.