Associate Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:3164 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Cloudtail - Facilities Manager (8-15 yrs)
- As a Facilities Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape our offices across India setting up new office spaces across India and managing them.
- The ideal candidate will have facilities management experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across multiple complex functions and capability to influence external parties. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with IPCs and facilities management organizations. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate will be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
- To be successful in this role you will have exceptional customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for day to day management of site operations and facilities PAN India. Ensuring that all services are effectively delivered, and facility needs are met including general and critical maintenance, workplace services and space planning. Monitor the Service provider on their implementations in a consistent manner.
- Oversees workplace services including janitorial, security, environmental health & safety, travel and food services.
- Cost-effective management of all service contracts, all aspects of service delivery pursuant to contracts;
- Leads the facility management team in the supervision of all maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance and operation of the facilities.
- Implement and maintain property & facility asset management program including preventative maintenance, Program need to be developed to maintain appropriate SLA's and uptime metrics.
- Ensures that facility management staff consistently provides positive and prompt response to requests from employees and works with landlord(s) to ensure they deliver services for their responsible areas. Ensures facility management staff implements ongoing contract review programs to constantly assess employee needs and assures problems are resolved promptly and to corporate standards and service level agreements.
- Implements continuous improvement process and drives cost savings initiatives and quality improvement in areas of responsibility.
- Drives best practice processes that create maximum efficiencies in the operation of facilities.
- Prepare and deliver forecast and reports variances on all budgets, financial reports (monthly and quarterly), contracts, expenditures and purchase orders related to the facilities.
- Responsible for coordinating the collection, analysis and reporting by the facility management team of statistical data that provides accurate assessment of facility management objectives, cost savings and improvements.
- Effectively communicate all site related Facilities-work activities to employees. This includes working with corporate communications, HR to ensure communications are consistent and aligned with corporate standards.
- Responsible for effective and proactive employee relations with all site staff.
This position is based out of Bangalore, and involves about 2-3 days of travel in a month if required to other locations in India
Job Specifications :
Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- 8+ years of facility management experience.
- 5+ years commercial high-rise, and/or property portfolio management experience.
- Must have both breadth and depth of experience in construction, engineering and all facets of property operation and building management expertise.
- Identify ways to get things done using limited resources.
- Good communication and negotiation skills. Strong bias for action.
- Good reporting and team management skills. Provide the leadership to the Facility Management teams.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Expertise with critical system infrastructure (Data Centers, R&D labs, UPS Systems, HVAC systems) is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.