General Manager - Client Relation and Delivery at Volantis Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:522 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Cloud Services Sales Principal (10-15 yrs)
The Role :
- Leverage our data expertise to offer infrastructure deployments on a private, hybrid and public Cloud basis, and seamlessly migrate workloads across deployments
- Leverage our unique combination of IT and OT experience to help customers offer outcome-based IoT / XaaS solutions
The Services Sales Principal will work closely with companies Sales and Services team members to grow and manage service and solution business. Responsible for positioning cloud migration, app modernization, data analytics and managed service offerings to achieve desired client outcomes. Success in this role will have the ability to articulate technical acumen into business strategy to sell value-based solutions.
Primary Responsibilities -
- Works collaboratively with sales teams, in consultation with the relevant Cloud Solution Architects and Practice Leads to effectively manage account planning strategies, opportunity pursuits, development of proposals and statements of work to achieve growth
- Positions Cloud's offering by understanding the customer's key strategies, business drivers, current micro and macro-economic trends, and how the customer competes in their marketplace and industry
- Serves as the Cloud services Expert and cloud thought leader on the selling team for credibility and effectiveness
- Uses strong business acumen and knowledge of cloud migration, modernization and managed services requirements to develop appropriate customer relationships within various customer buying centers
- Clearly identifies customer cloud strategy and associate business. Determine how REAN Cloud solutions and delivery models can support customers achieve their business goals
- Accurately and regularly forecasts services pipeline for effective support of the business strategy. Ensures that any gaps between current position and goal are proactively and regularly assessed with strategies and tactics developed to address those gaps
- Drives bid to strategies with sales teams, ecosystem partners, and customers to maximize profitable engagement and win rates
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business or similar degree required
- A minimum of 10 years of IT experience, with at least 3 years spent selling solutions and managing medium to high value IT and/or cloud services programs
- Previously worked for a technology vendor, Software or Systems Integration company or an IT Consultancy
- Knowledge and practical experience of IT cloud migration, application modernization, data analytics, managed services and data management including storage, integration, and security products
- A top performer in presenting service offerings including cloud offerings to assist customers with their business outcomes
- Experience of working with ecosystem partners (Global and Regional SIs, VARs and ISVs)
Be an accomplished communicator and influencer, able to work with customers, users, senior level management, sales, and peers
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.