Consultant Leadership Recruiter at Productiva Group
Views:290 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Cloud Infrastructure Role - Program/Project Management - IT (12-20 yrs)
Looking only for Female candidate
Experience range 12-20 Years
- Program/Project Manager
Project Role Description:
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
Must have Skills:
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Delivery of large and complex Infrastructure Outsourcing programs for our IDC.
- Management - Recruit, motivate and develop highly skilled staffs that focuses on service delivery of key performance metrics as per the client contract.
- Manage Daily Operations
- Strong Technical, Service management communication skill, experience in client relationship/expectation management.
- Cloud Infrastructure service delivery experience on AWS, Azure, GCP and Oracle Cloud.
- Data center/Cloud delivery, SLA, metrics, operational rigor, Production, mission critical environment management, Critical incidents, escalation handling.
- Good understanding of AIOPS, Automation, Analytics