Founder at i4 HR Consulting
Views:850 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Client Value Services Consultant - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (3-8 yrs)
1. Work on projects for Company's key client accounts to develop analysis for C-level client discussions.
2. Conduct detailed 360 degree diagnosis of client's challenges, their market, and the expectations of external stakeholders, to identify the top value creation opportunities that we can help our clients pursue.
3. Improve C-suite engagement for our key clients through pro-active trust-based relationships, articulate our unique value proposition, identify big ideas and work across Company to deliver breakthrough growth.
4. Analyze industry trends, financial data for clients and their competitors.
5. Perform industry and competitive strategy analysis along with operating metrics analysis.
6. Prepare and present workshop decks, valuation models and engage effectively with our stakeholders.
7. Strengthen relationships with global client teams to identify value opportunities.
- MBA from Tier-1 B-schools
- 3+ years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience
Exposure to the following areas is a must:
- Financial analysis or modelling
- Strategic analysis and planning
- Market entry strategy
- Industry research
- Sound understanding of corporate finance, business strategy and accounting principles
- Knowledge of business intelligent tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Qlik is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.