Client Strategy Manager/Client Partner/Client Head - Digital Technology Performance Marketing Agency/Paid Search/Big Data Analytics Firm (7-16 yrs)
Our client is India's leading digital technology-enabled performance marketing agency, paid search, and big data analytics firm with net revenue of $846million.Started by ex-Amazon product heads in 2009, managing over 3000 of the biggest names in the e-Commerce and BFSI sectors in the country today.
Our client ,by the Numbers -9,000 +Employees globally, 56 +Locations worldwide, 400+World-class clients.
Our client, Manages150+ marketing databases, 3.7B customer records, and 1.7B in global digital media. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day. Our client ,Delivers 10,000 analytic models, 12B personalized emails, 150,000 campaigns
Leading role in the management of digital projects inclusive of online planning and insight, online promotions, content production such as videos, online display advertising, web building, and design, social media, high-quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business's online platforms.
Must have skills - Client Servicing & Planning - Strategy Building - Account Management
Role & Responsibilities -
- Manage and supervise a team in day-to-day media management while also leading the process of strategic media planning/execution and serving as a resource for the team
- Establishing & maintaining strong client relationships.
- Managing Media Campaign Strategy, Planning, Execution, Buying, and Monitoring across platforms.
- Train, motivate, grow and evaluate team-members
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing, and understanding of Media channels like Google, Social Media, Ads
- Analyze relevant channels and outlets
- Develop budgets and flowcharts
- Day-to-day management of digital media plans including developing recommendations, execution details, and budgets
- Lead and direct the development of client presentations from a media perspective
- Research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant to clients' media strategies
- Draw insight from campaign results
- Ensure dialogue with the client and internal team on informed strategic implications
- Maintain current knowledge of digital marketing, and industry best practices
The ideal candidate should have:
- Attitude to make things happen - we are cerebral and biased toward action
- 7 to 15 years of experience in Client Engagement and Account Management
- Only from Agency firms (Media/Digital/Advertising)
- Ability to define and document client success processes and best practices to deliver 10x client experience.