Client Partner - IT Consulting Services (12-20 yrs)
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Business Development, Key Account Management, Account management, Sales, Client Partner
Job Description :
- Looking for a passionate professional who is up to the challenge of blending the fast-changing technology landscape of Big Data analytics with the complex and high-impact space of AI, RPA, Predictive Analytics and BI for cloud enterprise.
The role of the Client Partner is to drive the end-to-end sales process of the of service offerings to prospect financial institutions, travel domain, retail and new verticals.
Client Details :
Dutch IT consulting Services Org. headquartered at Amsterdam, Netherlands. It's a multinational org. with offices across Paris, Boston, New york, Sanghai, Tokyo, London, dubai etc. In india, its presence is across all major metros. In terms of portfolio, they are a boutique IT consultancy firm with them being leaders in Devops, big data, data analytics, data science, AI, s/w development, cloud services & security. They are doing a revenue of about $150 Mn with a headcount of close to 3000 people globally.
- Manage end to end enterprise accounts (BFSI, Global Captives) worth $5-6 Million
- Building a robust sales pipeline that forecasts two - three quarters in the future at all times.
- Generate CXO level partner prospect meetings via stakeholder management, high - level connects, consultative approach etc.
- Gathering high level requirements to provide a solution selling model to clients.
- Own request for proposals, the creation of mock-ups, RFP response, business cases, proof of concepts of proposed solutions and other support materials.
- Demonstrating financial, efficiency and brand value of the company solutions in technical and non-technical communication to a wide variety of stakeholders in the buying decision (CEO, CFO, CTO, CISO, VP Information Systems, Director Fraud Detection, CMO, CSO and others).
- Addressing concerns/questions related to competitors, pricing model, post-sales support, system performance /configuration in cooperation with pre and post sales team.
- Closing and contracting deals with accuracy and effective risk management.
- Effectively tracking and reporting sales cycle status, sales strategy and industry trends.
- Orchestrating meetings with top technology alliance sales people for account planning
- Create, drive, and support direct marketing campaigns
- Independently create sales collateral to support client meetings and articulate organization's value propositions and market offerings
- Exceeding revenue targets
- High level sales or executive presentation skills with ability to gain credibility and trust with variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders and influencers within the client organization
- Working knowledge in the device intelligence solutions (IoT, browser and mobile) or similar technologies.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with "hunter" like mentality
- Solid rolodex within the financial, travel, retail and other industries
- Demonstrated ability to analyze the competition and changes in the marketplace, identify and act to meet competitive threats
- The ability to think beyond classical selling parameters to create new approaches, solutions and "win- win" scenarios in securing new partner business
- Agility to learn from mistakes and remains committed to finding solutions (even in the face of adversity)
- Minimum of 12+ years of work experience.
- Business/Technology degree. MBA preferred from top tier.
- Experience in account management with CXO level management with BFSI accounts
- Seven years' experience in selling complex data solutions/applications.
- Seven years' experience with negotiating and closing large multiyear complex deals.
- Combination of ten years' sales and customer facing engineering experience.
- Solid technical knowledge in software applications, networking, big data analytics plus tools, web/mobile/IoT app development, etc.
- Extensive customer network in BFSI industry
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work with a global services organization
- Getting exposure to disruptive technologies like Big Data, AI, Data Analytics
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Supriya Singh on +91 124 452 5461.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.