Founder at RightFit
Views:355 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Client Engagement Manager - IT (12-16 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
Here's what you can look forward to:
This role is essentially a consulting advisor role accountable for all projects deliverables and success. You will work closely with VP Client Services to support business growth.
- As a Client Engagement Manager you will own the delivery of multiple customer engagements, their technology roadmap and complex technology implementations in Data Analytics, IoT, Cloud & Mobility and be responsible to provide leadership to 20-30 people team.
- Growth of strategic accounts, revenue and client experience will determine your success in this role.
Client Management :
You will be the single point of contact and engage with the client at every stage in the project life cycle for consulting client on project delivery, process, best practices, technology etc., helping them achieve their business objectives. You will also implement new processes and frameworks to ensure client experience.
Delivery Management :
- You will work closely with key stakeholders to ensure end-to-end delivery with intended project results, using Agile methodologies and business processes. With your Service excellence mindset, you will continuously formulate and implement processes that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle.
- You will create new opportunities for cross-sell, existing services up-sell for your clients and drive revenue growth strategies across technology, domain or Industry.
People Management :
- You will be the Coach to your team members on culture of service excellence, processes and the client business to help them deliver to the client expectation as well as for their career planning and development.
Here is what we would like you to bring:
- Any Engineering degree with MBA from a reputed institute
- 12+ years of experience including 2+ years in managing multiple client relationship and delivery responsibility
- Prior success in growing customers engagements into large, long-term relationships
- Fair understanding of Digital Technologies (incl Data Analytics, Cloud, Mobile, IIoT)
- Strong persuasive communication skills - spoken, written and overall presentation skills
What we consider as a right fit for this role:
- You are currently managing multiple Customer Engagements of $1m annual revenue and have been accountable for end-to-end Service delivery
- You are serving as single-point-of-contact for your client relationships wrt communication, new services cross-sell, existing services up-sell, escalation, client feedback and accountability of deliverables.
- You have experience of building the processes and frameworks for risk and issue identification and management around service delivery.
- Experience of providing leadership to 20+ people team