HR at Pioneer Client Associates
Views:1059 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
Client Associates - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Operations (1-4 yrs)
JD : Client Associates (Analyst/Senior Analyst - Operations)
Experience level : 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
Location : Gurgaon
Education : MBA Finance/ B. Com - Eco Honors/ Diploma in Finance
About us :
- Client Associates (CA) is India's first and largest - Multi Family Office Firm founded by Senior Private Bankers to provide a professional platform of Private Wealth Management services in India.
- Today Client Associates is recognized by private clients and the industry at large as not only the Pioneers of Family Office in India but also as one of the - Best Team of Private Bankers in India. Over the last decade, CA has been awarded as the best Wealth Management firm across categories:
1. Winner - Best Multi Family Office- In India at the AIWMI, India Wealth Awards 2018
2. Winner of CNBC TV-18 Best Financial Advisors Award 2015, 2014, 2012, 2009, & 2008
3. Winner of Citywealth Asian Family Office of the Year, 2011
4. Ranked 2nd by Private Banker International as the Outstanding Wealth Manager for Family Office Services Globally - 2011 & 2009
Key Responsibilities :
- Service support for the advisor/relationship team which will include:
- Providing daily updates to the advisor/ relationship team on actionable/ open items and tracking/ resolving the same
- Transaction execution and fund house coordination
- Record and MIS maintenance
- Opening of client bank and demat accounts
- Documentation visit to client's location
- All administrative tasks related to the client's overall wealth including held away investments/shares/ bonds/ real estate/ etc.
- Coordination and follow up with service providers and clients
- Helping the associates of clients like chartered accountants, auditors, finance team, lawyers, etc. for their requirements related to the client's overall wealth
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should be full time MBA/PGDM, with specialization in Finance or equivalent/ B. Com - Eco Honors.
- He should have considerable skills in office tools like Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- He should have Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving and Communication Skills and be a team player.
- He should be a self-starter; focused and driven to succeed; result orientated. Organized and disciplined with ability to manage expectations.
- Should have the DNA for client centricity and quality