Client Account Manager - Tech Product Startup (3-5 yrs)
About the organization :
- We are a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, with always a smile on our face.
- We are provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, we have witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- You can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
Job Profile :
We are looking for a Client Account Manager professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B account handling, preferably in enterprise ad tech, & international B2B accounts.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who not only has excellent written and spoken communication skills, but can also articulate him/herself well in front of the clients. He/She should exhibit exemplary confidence & poise and has the ability to think on his/her feet.
- He/She is anchored in innovation, constantly developing & practicing account management with best practices/processes/strategies. Someone who is assertive, self-motivated.
- We are looking for someone with finesse & charisma as they would be working directly with well-placed industry veterans globally including but not limited to us.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company by onboarding and managing them.
- Resolving escalations and optimizing deployment.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs by the client's mapping.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Strategic monetization planning to improve clients- results.
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines by collaborating with Cross Functions like Support, Technical & Marketing teams.
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
Qualifications & Skills
- 3-4 years of Partner/Client handling experience in Enterprise Product based company
- BE/B.Tech or an MBA degree from Top Tier College.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have a great data-driven & process-oriented approach, and would be comfortable explaining how we works to a range of audiences.
- Quick learner with execution orientation who is outcome-focused.
- Excited by working with a product that is constantly evolving.