Talent Acquisition at Clear Tax
Views:1076 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Cleartax - Senior Recruiter (5-8 yrs)
About ClearTax :
Clear is a fintech company with a mission to simplify financial lives. In 2011, we started as an online income tax filing platform for individuals, and gradually diversified into the B2B segment to serve businesses and tax professionals.
We started with India as our first operational market and have established a market leadership. We are trusted by over 6 million Individuals, 60,000 tax professionals, 1 million SMEs and 3,000 large Enterprises in India. We partner with large businesses and their entire vendor-distributor network to provide fully integrated GST/ VAT solutions, E-Invoicing, Accounts Payable and Receivable automation products. We are also powering tax experts to maximize savings for their clients and to do compliance 3x faster. With 99.9% uptime and scale that processes millions of documents in a few seconds, we are able to process ~$400B worth of invoices annually on our platform. ClearTax is one of the certified partners to the government in India and has direct API integrations with government infrastructure.
Role Description : We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our team for the Non - Tech hiring, The senior Recruiter responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Key roles and responsibilities :
- Has strong understanding of the complete recruiting function, including research, sourcing, networking, behaviour-based interviewing and closing
- A collaborative approach in measuring & reporting on your sourcing & outreach efforts
- The ability to adopt a consultative approach with our hiring leaders and a commitment to creating win/win outcomes
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards)
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and filling non tech roles with exceptional candidates in high growth environments.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 4+ of related recruiting experience in SaaS Product organizations is a must
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices