ClearTax - Senior Manager - Content Marketing (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in strategic development, creation, and management of content. The Content Manager will be responsible for the strategic direction and implementation of the strategy through content deliverables for the business.
- Responsible for the development and optimization of all content related assets inspire the development of first-class content related to its product and services
- Head the content team and manage products, journeys, and workshops.
- Develop and implement content strategies which will increase visibility for the brand across all digital channels.
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain the master content calendar for all web platforms including social media, website, and blogs
- Ensuring all business objectives and narratives are supported by the content strategies.
- Leverage the internal/external tools & technology to create stellar learner experience.
- Use the latest trend in L&D and Technology to create new age content in an agile fashion.
- Manage the team by setting goals, reviewing performance and ensuring that goals are met
- Create and track project plans for execution and ensure successful delivery.
- Own up process and quality to standardize the deliverables.
- Select and use a variety of techniques for developing instructional content
Key Competencies & Requirements:
- Proven track record in creating and implementing successful content strategies, project and people management.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must possess strong leadership skills and have a strong management and commutation competencies
- 6+ years of relevant experience.