Senior Recruiter at Cleartax
Views:1362 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
ClearTax - Senior Business Analyst (3-7 yrs)
Cleartax Analytics is all about creating an impact on the Consumers and thus the Business by leveraging the rich, high volume and variety of data we capture. With that in mind, the team is looking for someone who has all of the following skills or someone who has many of these skills but are keen to build on these skills.
Problem Definition and Solutioning :
- Ability to understand context, objective, scope of a problem statement
- Ability to convert a business problem into an analytical problem and thus define clear quantitative objectives of a problem statement.
- Ability to plan for detailed steps for reaching the solution and make good estimates on efforts
- Has good understanding of Database and the Data Pipeline
- Has the ability to write complex, scalable and optimized SQL queries for building flat tables, preparing metrics and reports.
- Has the ability to develop easy to understand, insightful and appealing visualizations from the results of an analysis or report.
- Has strong knowledge of statistics and design of experiments.
- Has an exposure to data instrumentation process
Creating Impact from Data :
- Shows strong consumer centricity while building solutions and identifying problem statements
- Has the Ability to create relevant KPIs for Business Monitoring and Improvement
- Has the ability to create Recommendations and Insights from Data for Business Metrics Improvement
- Can represent the results in a fashion which communicates the insights and recommendations clearly and crisply
- Can travel that extra mile of recommendation to implementation
Stakeholder Management :
- Ensures timely delivery of Projects/Tasks
- Ensures Quarterly/Monthly and Weekly Work Plans are aligned and agreed with stakeholders
- Learning and Development
- Documents projects/tasks in a fashion which can be reused for learning or replication
- Can contribute to Organisational Learning by conducting team learning sessions
- Shows Active Participation in Learning Sessions for personal learning & development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.