ClearTax - Project Manager - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (3-5 yrs)
Traits for the ideal candidate would include strong ownership and customer focus, bias for action, creativity, analytical, detail oriented and able to drive projects through to completion. Will have the ability to identify and drive growth opportunities for the businesses, enforce deadlines, work within tight timelines, and present ideas clearly.
We are looking for candidates who will enjoy having a wide range of responsibilities, thrive on solving challenging problems that may require solutions to be created and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and excels at dealing with ambiguity and design and define programs with little information.
- He / She will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to create and sustain urgency, and a proven ability to lead large cross-functional projects including communication across all levels and teams in the organization: senior leaders, technical teams, finance, fulfilment, and business leaders.
In this role you will :
- You plan, budget, monitor and report on the project with project management tools, sometimes pitching the idea of the project or being assigned to it once it's already been approved.
- The project manager is the bridge between upper management and the teams tasked with the actual execution of the project.
- They make sure the scope of the project is sound, reporting regularly on the progress of the project and that it is staying on the approved schedule.
Desired Skill :
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on- time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. Excellent client- facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/ or hands- on experience in software development and web & mobile technologies.
- Should have experience handling projects end to end. Preferably from a services standpoint.
- SCRUM/ Agile Development experience is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A person who can think on behalf of the user and can run tight project cycles would be successful in this role.
- Background in development using Java Go or Python. Familiarity with web-based technologies is a plus.
Required Qualification :
- Engineering or MBA from a tier 1 college or start-up Founder
- 3-5 years working as a Project Manager