ClearTax - Manager - Public Relations & Corporate Communications (5-7 yrs)
- 5-7 years of high-quality experience in Marketing, PR & Corp Comm
- Experience and/or qualification in the finance is highly preferred
- Possesses extensive media relations across India
- Strong communication skills with a natural flair for writing and speaking
- Proven ability in Team, Stakeholder & Program Management
- Takes ownership and shows a great deal of accountability
- Excellent analytical skills & structured thinking capability
- Attention for detail and is quality conscious
- Is able to work efficiently in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment
- Strong articulation skills to influence and manage business leaders, media and partners
- Is willing to learn and eager to grow with one of India's fastest-growing Fin-Tech startups
- Good knowledge of MS Office (excellent Powerpoint & Excel Skills)
- Degree from a reputed institute is preferred
- Ideate, plan and implement the PR, internal & external communications strategy for ClearTax
- Develop and oversee all of the elements of a PR program including proactive story generation, news releases, thought leadership pieces, media query responses, reputation management, crisis management etc.
- Liaising with journalists, anchors, other media professionals, PR agency and other relevant industry associations for media opportunities
- Maintain and strengthen existing media relationships and build new media contacts - travel as necessary
- Drive and execute media events, product launches, briefings, speakership opportunities, etc.
- Build awareness among both B2B and B2C customers and stakeholders of ClearTax through extensive media presence and communication.
- Maximize positive coverage about ClearTax and its products
- Monitor, report and improve relevant PR & communications metrics
- Partner with HR and help build a strong employer brand both internally and externally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.