ClearTax - Legal Advisor - LLB (1-5 yrs)
- Ability to develop legal strategy and objectives & In-depth understanding of how legal issues affect organizations Assist in drafting, documentation, and liasoning with regulators, stock exchanges, legal firms, internal & external stakeholders etc.
- Work in close coordination with teams to identify significant projects in the pipeline such as Terms of Business Reviews, large scale diligence or disclosure exercises.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring the compliance, by various internal work streams, preparation of compliance manual and regular update of the same Contract interpretation.
- Responsible for documentation, contract management, client engagements, various due diligence, acquisitions, advisory, litigation etc.
- Understanding and applying Commercial Policy
- Overall broad legal knowledge (corporate law, secretarial compliances, litigations, labour law, IPR etc.)
- Strong financial acumen & business understanding.
Qualification : LLB - mandatory
- 3-5 years experience in handling Indian contracts.