Senior Recruiter at ClearTax
Views:79 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ClearTax - Integration Manager (6-12 yrs)
About Clear :
At CLEAR(formerly known as ClearTax), we are on a mission to simplify financial lives for all Indians. We make delightful tax-based SaaS and financial service products for businesses and individuals which helps them save money and time. We are trusted by over 6 million Indians, more than 50,000 tax professionals, 1 million small businesses, and 3,000 large enterprises. For small and large businesses, our product suite covers invoicing, GST, a range of managed services, and credit. For tax professionals, we offer comprehensive GST, Income Tax, and TDS solutions. For individuals, we offer tax and wealth management solutions. With this Series C round, we have raised $140 million in equity capital since inception.
We have built rich platforms for GST, e-Waybill, e-Invoicing, ITR and TDS much ahead of the curve in India's business digitization journey. We now see a material part of our country's trade with $200B worth of invoices flowing every year. It is still day one for us as our goal is to scale 10x to 6 million businesses. For the same, we are going mobile-first for all our customer segments and building credit, payments, insurance, network and business discovery engines on our core platform.
Our investors include Y Combinator, Composite Capital, Elevation Capital, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Stripe and Kora Capital.
We are now significantly ramping up our business teams and are looking for the best people to help plan and run our business.If you have built and run a meaningful business, sold to Indian CXOs effectively and delivered on growth initiatives in tech/fintech firms, we would love to talk to you.
Job brief :
The Systems Integration manager is responsible for developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and EDI and SQL queries.
- Devising and reporting on integration development plans and strategies
- Developing asynchronous messaging architectures, rule-based systems, and network architectures.
- Coordinating activities with other developers to ensure that integration projects are completed on time.
- Coordinate with integration team to design and documents all software integrations
- Prepare plans and implement all internet architecture
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison, and developing solutions.
- Coordinate directly with business users and business analysts to best understand and analyze business specifications.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
Skills & Experience :
- 6+ years of development experience.
- Prior experience working with any ERP
- Experience in XML, and experience with PHP, Python or related language.
- Experience in structured release & deployment best practices.
- Development experience with Java language.
- Demonstrated experience writing Web Services, RESTFUL, , as well as experience writing fault-tolerant code.
- Project management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent