TA Lead at Clear
Views:119 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Clear - Manager - Accounts Payable (4-7 yrs)
At ClearTax, we are on a mission to simplify financial lives for all Indians. We make delightful tax- based SaaS and financial service products for businesses and individuals which helps them save money and time. Over 5 million individuals, 2,500+ enterprises, 80,000 tax practitioners and 600,000 small businesses trust and use our products.
We have built rich platforms for GST, e-Waybill, e-Invoicing, ITR and TDS much ahead of the curve in India's business digitization journey. We now see a material part of our country's trade with $200B worth of invoices flowing every year. It is still day one for us as our goal is to scale 10x to 6 million businesses. For the same, we are going mobile-first for all our customer segments and building credit, payments, insurance, network and business discovery engines on our core platform.
We were incubated in Y Combinator and are funded by Silicon Valley investors, including PayPal co-founders Peter Theil's Founders Fund, Max Levchin and Scott Banister - an early investor in Facebook and Uber. We initially raised $15.5M with investors including Sequoia Capital and SAIF Partners. In October 2018, we raised $50M in series B funding from Composite Capital. We are now significantly ramping up our business teams and are looking for the best people to help plan and run our business. If you have built and run a meaningful business, sold to Indian CXOs effectively and delivered on growth initiatives in tech/fintech firms, we would love to talk to you.
- In this role there is a requirement to process payment invoices, help create reports on financial activity, and coordinate with other stakeholders to ensure all records are accurate.
- Reconcile vendor statements and Debit balances.
- Ensure quality of AP processes i.e., streamline the AP Process and automate the processes.
- Manage multiple partners including both internal and external.
- As a team leader, you will also supervise and guide your team in daily activities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills, presentation skills & interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications like MS-Outlook, MS- Word, MS-Presentations and MS-Excel.
- Prior work experience in SAP B1