Clay Capital - Director - Private Equity (5-10 yrs)
Clay Capital - Director - Private Equity
Job Title : Director - Private Equity
STRICTLY FOR CANDIDATES WITH ATLEAST 10 YRS OF PE FUNDRAISING EXPERIENCE IN INDIA.
- Bachelors in commerce or MBA with Investment banking/PE experience
- A Solution seeking mindset & clarity of communication
- Excellent Industry network of PE funds, AIF's and mid-corporate clientele
- A minimum, 5 yrs of PE/Investment Banking experience in sourcing and fundraise execution
- Excellent understanding of the Industry sub-sectors, its Business models, Financial analysis and Due diligence metrics
- Network of sector specific PE funds and their Investment propositions.
Job Role :
1. Excellent understanding, network of LP's/funds, AIF's and Business Intelligence of the sector
2. Business Intelligence of New Funds launch, mandates, LP's Investments trends
3. Expertise in creating IM, Valuations, Term Sheets
4. Thorough understanding for Deal structures and Investment models
5. Experience in handling fundraising to sector specific funds and Individual firms
6. Ability to structure secondary deals and Exit opportunities.
7. Develop a thorough BD plan towards strengthening the Industry presence and impactful marketing initiatives.
Remuneration : Better than Banking Standard + Plus Leadership role and Profit share for the Right candidate, who is a testament of Commitment, Capability and right moral values.