Senior Manager - HR at Classplus
Views:608 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Classplus - Assistant Manager - Legal (4-6 yrs)
About Us: Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a "Series-D" funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
As Assistant Legal Manager, you will:
- Oversee general corporate matters and litigation management for the group of companies.
- Carry out contract management which includes the drafting, reviewing and being responsible for the entire transaction.
- Review and maintain corporate secretarial and foreign exchange regulatory compliances as per applicable laws for the transactions.
- Assist the team in its fund-raising activities and ensure smooth closure of legal due diligence process.
Any other related legal regulatory work that comes ad-hoc!
You should apply, if you:
- Have the necessary qualification: Hold a law degree from a top law school.
- Are a Veteran: Have minimum 4 - 6 years of post-qualification experience with a Tier-I Law Firm and/or as in-house legal counsel.
- Bring your A-game: Have hands-on experience in the above-mentioned roles & responsibilities and are well versed with stakeholder management which is an expected trait.
Being a Part of the Clan!
At Classplus, you're not an "employee" but a part of our "Clan". So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you're crushing it workwise. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you've been looking for!
It doesn't matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don't do Sirs and Ma'ams); you'll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special place in our hearts for the Doers! -
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you.