Recruitment Team at cKinetics
Views:1241 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
cKinetics - Senior Associate - Energy Advisory (4-7 yrs)
cKinetics - Senior Associate - Energy Advisory
- cKinetics is looking for dynamic Senior Associates who are passionate about energy sustainability and looking for meaningful as well as impactful work in the area of Energy.
- The person(s) would be involved in consulting engagements focused at shaping solutions for some of today's most pressing global issues in energy generation, its transportation and consumption.
- The ideal candidate will work in areas such as Policy, Regulations, Reforms, Business Strategy, Tariffs, Commercial Agreements, Project due diligence, Financial and Economic Viability Assessment, Technical Assessment, Business Processes Improvement, Institutional Capacity Development, Energy Market Design, PPP, Bid process management for emerging areas in Power sector such as Renewable Energy, EE& DSM, Energy Storage and EVs.
- Interdisciplinary thinkers will thrive in our work environment.
Position deliverables :
The role envisages the following activities :
1. Delivery responsibility for engagements in energy domain in a timely and cost-effective manner
2. Drive project execution encompassing data analysis and report writing
3. Developing impactful client recommendations and delivering them through written and oral presentations
4. Undertake relevant field work for various projects and provide on ground operational support to cKinetics- partners and clients, while coordinating with clients and team members in India & across the globe
5. Supporting business development initiatives in energy including but not limited to proposal writing and data analysis
6. Develop point of view on emerging trends and provide inputs on business strategy
About you :
1. You are looking to join a growing firm and be part of a dynamic environment,
2. You are a proactive and independent person who has a demonstrated passion as relates to sustainability and energy transition
3. You have a flexible mind-set
4. You are a curious and creative individual able to understand quickly the complexities of the company's solutions and markets,
5. You have good Communication and Networking Skills,
6. Ability to work - hands-on- and multi-task in an energetic environment
You must have :
1. A combination of any of the following qualifications from reputed University in India and /or outside India with an excellent academic record:
a. Masters- in Economics with Specialization in Statistics/ Econometrics/ Mathematical Economics with knowledge of econometric and statistical packages like STATA, EVIEWS, SPSS etc. or Masters- in Economics and MBA
b. M.Tech in Energy Management
c. BE and MBA
d. CA/ICWA and MBA
2. 4-7 years of relevant work experience post Master's degree in energy related projects
3. Strong strategic analysis and report writing skills; the ability to use all insights gather to build a comprehensive summary report and provide insight beyond client deliverables
4. Have strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
5. Have prior consulting experience: either management consulting or operational consulting
6. Knowledge of economic appraisal, financial analysis etc. will be an added advantage
Location : New Delhi, India
About cKinetics :
- cKinetics is a mission driven Sustainability Insight, Innovation & Capital Advisory Firm. We are amongst the largest boutique Sustainability advisory firms in Asia. We work with businesses, investors, industry groups as well as thought leaders to continually generate market insight and catalyze change.
cKinetics leverages thought processes for accelerating sustainable business and investing practices that include :
(a) Closed loop systems
(b) Decentralized production and consumption, and (c) Resource conservation.
- Our focus is on shaping interventions to enable our client organizations to emerge as competitive and future-proofed in the changing global order where natural resources are being repriced.
- We strive to create innovative working models and collaborative platforms for convening the industry on strategic sustainability pathways.
- With offices in New Delhi, India and Palo Alto, California; the company works with clients and partners globally.
More at www.cKinetics.com