cKinetics - Associate - Sustainable Industries (2-4 yrs)
cKinetics is looking for energetic Associates who are passionate about Sustainability and seeking to mainstream the same in Industrial settings and looking to be a part of the team that does meaningful cutting-edge work.
The candidates would be part of the Sustainability Industries practice of cKinetics. The Sustainable Industries practice provides strategic and operational advisory in the areas of resource efficiency, climate goals-related action in supply chains, decarbonization, water neutrality, and material and resource circularity to various Indian and global Corporates. The work entails developing insights into environmental sustainability-related issues and framing recommendations on pathways for developing sustainable products, rolling out global best practices of manufacturing, enhancing resource efficiency in manufacturing processes, clean energy transition, circular resource use mechanisms, as also ESG reporting and disclosures.
Purpose of the position:
An Associate must focus on the assessment and evaluation of the research elements and process them into the required Outputs for the requisite client deliverables. The work deliverables include creative presentations/narratives backed by requisite market analysis, techno-commercial assessments, and data insights.
The candidate will be required to (i) develop an understanding of different drivers and constraints in the implementation of sustainability and decarbonization measures (ii) undertake primary and secondary research and frame appropriate takeaways (iii) work diligently and maintain internal delivery timelines (iv) learn and hone skillsets that are essential to delivering tasks with the requisite quality.
Sector and Industry Research:
- Undertaking primary and secondary research and advisory projects in the areas of Resource Efficiency (Energy, water, waste, etc.), Renewable Energy, and Cleaner Production.
- Focus on integration of ESG facets also global mandates such as SBTi, EP100, RE100 etc. into Sustainability interventions formulated for the Clients
- Identify the areas for Primary and secondary research and collate relevant information from reliable data sources ; and thereafter identify patterns, and trends in the data to draw inferences and conclusions
- Undertake field or site visits for assessing and gathering data
- Developing impactful written and oral presentations and reports with requisite insights evolved from comprehensive analysis of structured/unstructured data collated through the research phase
- Supporting the Senior Associates and EMs in devising a cohesive solution for concerned engagements
- Delivery accountability in assigned areas to enable engagements to be completed in a timely and cost-effective manner and with requisite client delight
The ideal candidate must be desirous of mainstreaming Sustainability through clean supply chains, circularity, and resource-efficient manufacturing processes. She/he must have the following skillsets:
- Flexible and creative mindset; curious and creative individual able to understand quickly the complexities of the client organization's products and markets
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work 'hands-on' and multi-task in an energetic environment
- Ability to present and discuss the research and findings to a high-level audience and industry experts
- Developed spread-sheet-based models as part of your work; experience working on R a plus
- Familiarity with financial modelling a plus
Academic qualifications & Experience:
- Masters in Engineering and /or Environmental Management with undergrad degree in engineering a pre-requisite
- Must have relevant 2-3 years of experience in Consulting or Industry roles related to Sustainability, resource efficiency, circular economy, sustainability target setting, carbon accounting, ESMS frameworks, etc.
- Knowledge of sustainability standards or frameworks such as the GHG Protocol, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Integrated Reporting (IR), CDP, and Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) a plus
Interested candidates must send in their resumes with a cover letter highlighting why they are the right fit for this role.
Applications to be sent at email@example.com with Job Title mentioned in the subject line.
For more details refer to our company website: https://www.ckinetics.com/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.