Recruitment Team at cKers Finance
Views:269 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
cKers Finance - Manager/Head - Digital Lending Products (5-15 yrs)
cKers Finance (pronounced 'seekers') is an innovative sustainability finance company focused on offering specialized debt products for Energy and Resource Sustainability initiatives, including rooftop solar and electric vehicles.
cKers is looking to for a finance specialist who is also tech savvy to help conceptualize and build end-to-end retail lending products targeting electric vehicle buyers.
The candidate should have experience in creating digital journeys for a consumer-product; and have an interest in rapidly growing spaces around renewable energy, electric vehicles and SME financing. The candidate must have a 'creative' and 'learning-driven' approach for creating new products in segments that we cater to.
cKers Finance (www.cKersFinance.in) aims to drive innovation in debt financing in areas related to Energy and Resource Sustainability. It invests in assets that will provide a higher return than what the market anticipates on a risk-adjusted basis. It has been launched by cKinetics and IIM Ahmedabad's Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship along with Infuse Ventures. It is also backed by the California Clean Energy Fund (CalCEF) and has partnered with the US International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) to grow the sustainable energy space in India.
You would be responsible for:
- Defining the product vision, customer journeys, roadmap, performing research (user and competitive), specify requirements and creating detailed specifications.
- Working on financial feasibility, positioning, marketing and sales
- Working with cross-functional teams (sales collections, credit, operations) to reimagine an intelligent multi -channel credit process
- Work with the Senior Leadership to develop the company's next generation of granular products.
- Come up with solutions for user and stakeholder problems using data. Leveraging data to drive sales, collections, retention, cross sell/ upsell and drive customer behaviour
- Build Alliances and Partnerships in the electric vehicle ecosystem
Firstly, you should be looking to join an organization in its early stages. In addition:
- You must have strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models
- You should have a strong credit risk analysis foundation
- You have excellent communication, writing skills, and presentation skills and a constructive approach towards managing risk
You must have
- Atleast 5 years of experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in creating and managing digital journeys for a consumer product. Fintech or retail lending product experience is a plus.
- Academics : MBA with excellent academic background
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Self-starter, multitasker and team player.
- Attention to detail, strong design aesthetics, high on ownership and comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Should have research-based approach to problem solving.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.