Civica - Delivery Manager (8-16 yrs)
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day to day responsibility for the delivery of software development projects.
- Removal of impediments and blockers to project progress.
- Take responsibility for the effectiveness and continuous improvement of a team working on a project.
- Develop and encourage continuous learning within teams.
- Accountable for end to end delivery of a project on behalf of clients.
- Undertake project risk management.
- Build productive client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
- Management of project budget.
- Maintain project artifacts (backlog items, burndowns etc) to ensure effective running of delivery projects.
- Point of contact for any staffing, performance or infrastructure issue.
- Experience in at least one Agile Methodology (preferably Scrum).
- Familiarity with structured programme and project management approaches (preferably PRINCE2).
- Intellectually strong with an excellent academic record.
- Strong track record of successful full-lifecycle software project delivery.
- Extensive experience of working in a client-facing environment.
- Experience of delivering projects in a matrix type organization.
- Excellent team working with exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Innovative, flexible self-starter with excellent analytical skills.
- Skilled facilitator.
- Courage to challenge.
- Proactive personality and able to work autonomously.
- Good team player with a collaborative approach to working.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Can Do- attitude.
- Good presentation skills.
- Business change implementation.
- Business Analysis experience.
- Experience of working with bespoke/customized technology solutions.
- Experience of working within regulatory environments.
- Experience of managing multi-disciplined teams.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with the Java technology stack.
- Experience of contract negotiation and management