Civica - Commercial Manager/Legal Manager - LLB/LLM (8-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day to day responsibility for delivery of commercial and contract mark-up tasks.
- Take responsibility for the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the Vadodara commercial team.
- Develop and encourage continuous learning within teams.
- Accountable for end to end delivery of commercial tasks within Vadodara, many of which are client deliverables.
- Build productive internal client relationships with UK and International Commercial teams.
- Management of junior commercial team members in Vadodara.
- Maintain commercial files in Vadodara.
- Point of contact for any staffing or performance issues with Vadodara commercial team.
- LLB / LLM or Good Grade UK Law degree from a UK university
- Good Contract Drafting Skills
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Good Client Facing Skills
- Good Contract Management Skills
- Good Financial Awareness
- Proactive personality and able to work autonomously.
- Good team player with a collaborative approach to working.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Can Do attitude.
- Good presentation skills.
- Experience of managing multi-disciplined teams.
- Skilled facilitator.
- Courage to challenge.
- Spent time living in either United Kingdom or Australia.