City Operations Manager - FinTech Startup (3-5 yrs)
About the Company:
It is a Bengaluru based leading Fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, It is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar, lending models. Since their launch in 2015, they've cemented our position as the No.1 Fintech startup in consumer lending space.
They are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
- End-to-End ownership of operations of the city. Hire, monitor and manage a two-tier team of Area Ops Managers and Loan managers.
- Owning and delivering targets for key operating metrics
- Efficiency, Productivity, fulfillment %
- Single point of contact between the ground operations team and the central team. He or she will have to coordinate with multiple stakeholders to solve real-time escalations on ground
- Ensuring Ops processes and policies set forth by the company are implemented on the ground and monitored to ensure 100% adherence
- Ability to evaluate and hire key resources within his/her team
- Training and mentoring team members on a regular basis and give them pointed feedback
- Transaction audits with detailed performance measurement and providing feedback for improvement to team members
- Knack for setting, measuring and improving processes on a continuous basis in a dynamic environment
Apply If :
- You are a graduate/post graduate from a good college
- You have 3-5 years of experience in warehouse operations, last mile operations, etc.
- You have managed a two-tier team of 30-50 members
- You have successfully executed operations in a high-velocity environment
- You are proficient in the local language
- You are process oriented and Real-time problem solver with the ability to work in a high-velocity environment with changing goal posts and responsibilities
- You have high levels of motivation, energy and, drive to achieve targets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.