Client Partner - Telecom & Services at Grassik Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4586 Applications:561 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
City Operations Head - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
City Operations Head Hyderabad & Pune - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI
Customer Experience :
- Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer
- Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated delivery times across the city
- Liaison with customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience
- Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives across areas through a 4 tier team of Managers and Team Leads (TLs) and warrant an efficient and healthy workenvironment
- Manage the on boarding and training activities for TLs and Delivery Executives and ensure that they follow the required guidelines while performing differenttasks
- Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the TLs and Delivery Executives thereby clearing doubts/ apprehensions if any
- Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions to improve the same.
Process and compliance:-
- Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow and day to day operations
- Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics in all areas
- Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet andinfrastructure to meet the Supply demand
- Strategize and Execute central initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in your city
- Explore opportunities for reducing the overall Cost Per Delivery
Special Projects - Manage/ Contribute to Special projects such as launching new cities, building new supply chain etc.
- Graduate (Premier Institute) with 5-8 years work experience OR Post Graduate(Premier Institute) with 4-7 years & work exp.
- Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in Logistics / Supply chain management)
- Prior leadership experience. (experience in managing blue collared employees is a bonus)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to priorities to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
- Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of service