City Innovates - AVP - Digital Marketing (7-10 yrs)
City Innovates is the one-stop solution to all your web management needs from designing to creating a presence that compels clients to explore your business. We aim to seamlessly amalgamate respected experience with playful creativity. We are looking for talent that can enrich the company with their new ideas and knows that mediocrity is not an option at City Innovates.
As the AVP of Digital Marketing you will lead digital strategy development to create a seamless experience for all our clients and across all channels by developing a creative marketing strategy that excites our clients. Combining experience and thought leadership across branding, revenue, analytics, content, and social engagement, you will be one of the most integral contributors to the company.
- Provide strategic leadership and creative thinking tied to the analysis of technology trends and the identification of new opportunities to help drive growth strategies.
- Construct and optimize a digital and social marketing road map, resulting in an integrated strategy to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and marketing return on investment.
- Partner with internal technology and finance teams to deploy a connected system of product and services through an online experience.
- Measure and optimize acquisition and conversion across the funnel.
- Work cross-functionally with other business units to advance strategic initiatives.
- Drive analysis of each initiative and track performance against business goals.
- Develop digital strategy, including market segmentation and offer strategies to increase engagement and retention through the fan journey.
- Drive digital marketing strategy and expertise across multiple teams and business units.
- Oversee vendor relationships and leverage digital upfronts and media partnerships.
- Identify, interpret and capitalize on marketing trends, economic trends, buying habits and demographic characteristics of target customers.
- Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing and implement improvements as required, including the ability to interpret and organize data to drive decisions and shape strategy.
- Serve as thought leader on digital marketing in relevant industries.
- Deep understanding of digital and social landscape, as well as the marketplace and current trends in digital marketing, advertising and public relations. Strong working knowledge of digital platform capabilities.
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to manage, mentor and develop high performing and highly engaged team.
- Knowledge of SEO(on and off page both),SMO,PPC,SMM
- 7-10 years of experience in digital marketing
- Graduate from a reputed college/institution in any discipline
- Good communication skills
- Good managerial skills
- Experience of client communication, handling and management.
- Experience with and understanding of the digital application ecosystem